These Baked Meatballs are super easy to make and extremely delicious. Serve them as a main dish or set them atop a heaping plate of spaghetti!
If you hear me say OH. MY. GOSH. while pulling something out of the oven, it’s because whatever it is that I’m pulling out is not what I expected it to be. Now, most of the time that means it isn’t as fluffy or pretty or lightly browned as I’d envisioned. When I pulled these delightful little balls of meat out of the oven, however, my OH. MY. GOSH. was a declaration of unexpected splendor. They smelled and looked soooo incredibly, satisfyingly delicious that I could hardly stand it. You might be thinking, Really?! Meatballs that looked and smelled that good?! Without hesitation, I say, Um…YES. That. Good. Now stop wasting time and go! Go make these.
WATCH A QUICK VIDEO TUTORIAL ON MAKING EASY BAKED MEATBALLS
Enjoy the step-by-step video tutorial we have created for this recipe! Our goal is to make your time in the kitchen as easy as possible and to ensure that your version of this recipe is a success. See our full collection of cooking and baking videos on YouTube!
Can You Bake Meatballs In The Oven?
Um, YES! II’s the best way, in my opinion, because it’s the easiest way. You can let the oven do its thing while you prep other food, such as spaghetti sauce or pasta.
How Long Do You Bake Meatballs In The Oven?
Thirty minutes is the magic number for my oven when it is set to 350 degrees F. They will begin to bubble and brown and make your house smell like heaven at around the 20-minute mark. Cut into the center of a meatball to ensure the meat is no longer pink and entirely cooked through before taking a delicious bite.
This week I have nibbled on these easy baked meatballs straight out of the fridge. I have also added them to spaghetti and salad and I served them as a main dish for dinner. They would also be great to freeze! Just make sure the balls aren’t in a big glob beforehand or they’ll be a big glob when you thaw.
I used a lot of the same ingredients in this recipe as I do in my Meatloaf, which explains the success. Both are solid recipes that I make again and again and again.
That movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs that my boys have watched a thousand times? I finally get it. If I could look up and see any food falling from the sky in droves, it would be these meatballs.
Enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!
LOVE MEATY SANDWICHES?
- Start using your Instant to make Sloppy Joes! They are a hearty and delicious sandwich with a sweet and savory sauce that tastes like they’ve cooked all day.
- Comfort food at its best is this Spaghetti and Meatballs Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Perfect to use up leftovers, this is an quick and easy lunch or dinner!
- The perfect start to your day is in the first bite of a Loaded Bagel Sandwich.
Easy Baked Meatballs
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup Ritz crackers crushed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped
- Few splashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking with parchment paper and set aside. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well using a heavy spoon or your hands.
- Form golf-ball-sized balls out of the meat mixture and place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve as a main dish or atop a plate of spaghetti!