There is NO PREP involved with this Crockpot Meatball Soup. It is easy and so delicious! Great addition to your family dinner rotation.
As I type, I am simultaneously watching the Bates Hotel tv series. I may abruptly start writing about taxidermy and mental illness, so do not be alarmed. On a much more stable note, we had a fun day! We saw the new Peanuts movie, spent quality time together as a family and…uh, Dan and I just DEVOURED the pumpkin pie bars that I will be posting about soon. They are TO DIE FOR.
This soup is a keeper, as well. I made it last weekend and we munched on it for the next few days. It was GOOD. It is one of those recipes that just never gets old, even when you eat it day after day.
One of the things I love about this soup is that there is NO PREP involved. It is easy peasy!
Let your crockpot do the work and you will look like a genius. 🙂
I happened to have leftover ham in my fridge, so I cut that up and threw it in, as well.
Enjoy! Have a GREAT rest of your weekend! Be sure to check out a few of my other crockpot creations!
Easy Crockpot Meatball Soup
- Crock Pot
- 22 oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 32 oz. container beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 15 oz. can pinto beans
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 10 oz. package frozen mixed vegetables
- 12 oz. box any kind of pasta cooked to al dente
- Shredded cheddar cheese for topping (if desired)
- Place the meatballs, beef broth, water, beans, diced tomatoes and mixed veggies into a large crockpot. Cook for 7 to 8 hours on Low heat or 4 to 5 hours on High heat.
- 20 minutes before soup is done, cook pasta according to package directions. Add to crockpot until warmed through. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese, if desired.
Cook 7-8 hrs (Low) or 4-5 hrs (High).