This no-bake, FRESH Strawberry Pie is a great dessert for gatherings of any kind. It is super easy to prepare and it is packed with delicious strawberry flavor!
Occasionally I’ll have a food obsession without being conscious about it. Adding strawberries to baked goods has been a theme for me this year. Strawberry Layer Cake (with the MOST delicious and surprising strawberry frosting!), Strawberry Bundt Cake and Mixed Berry Croissant Breakfast Bake have been favorites. I know people who are strongly opposed to baking with fresh fruit and I’m here to say that I just don’t understand. There is nothing better!
Can I use Homemade Whipped Cream for this recipe?
Absolutely yes! If desired, replace Homemade Whipped Cream with the whipped topping called for in the recipe card.
Now I introduce to you a no-bake strawberry dessert recipe that’ll make you swoon. Technically there’s no baking involved, so no excuses allowed!
This Strawberry Pie is so easy to make you won’t even believe it. And I give you total permission to use a pre-made pie crust to make it even easier. I used a 10-inch pie plate for this recipe, but a 9-inch plate will work, too.
What are your favorite strawberry desserts? Do you like to bake with fresh fruit? Please share!
It would be fun to transform this pie by filling it with other types of fruit. How about cherries? Or raspberries? Ooo, inspiration! More of these to come!
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your eyeballs!
No-Bake Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 3 oz strawberry gelatin such as Jello
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled
- 8 oz Cool whip thawed
- extra strawberries for topping
Make The Crust
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Stir until crumbs are moist and press into the bottom of a 9- or 10-inch pie plate. Place in the refrigerator.
Make The Filling
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar and corn starch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and stir constantly until mixture has thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the gelatin. Stir until smooth and lumps are gone.
- Remove the pie plate from the fridge and add the strawberries in an even layer. Pour the gelatin mixture evenly over the top of the crust. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
Top The Pie
- Remove the pie from the fridge and spread the thawed Cool Whip over the top in an even layer. Top with fresh strawberries, if desired, cut and serve!
Be sure to allow for 2 hrs refrigeration before digging in!