This Olive Tomato Feta Salad with Artichokes is light, healthy, totally delicious and perfect for summer! Great for summer gatherings!
Today was smokin’ hot here in Minnesota. It was one of those days I absolutely crave during our arctic winter months. I love flip flops, tank tops and feeling sweat stream down my face. I love popsicles, squirt guns and dirty bare feet. Today was one of those days. All of the above exhausted us, but that was part of the fun. Post summer-fun exhaustion and dried sweat feel good.
In the summers we are known for always having a healthy, yummy and light salad like this one in our fridge. We make light salads a lot and eat them solo and also atop just about anything, including grilled chicken, salmon, lettuce or quinoa.
I made this salad last week and it was amazing! Like, totally irresistible, people. I don’t know that there was much left for Dan when he got home from work. I think a mouse sneaked into our fridge.
I see that we have at least five days ahead of us with nice hot temps. I may be complaining a week from now but in this moment I say….bring on the dirty bare feet!
Have a super rest of your weekend, friends. Thanks SO much for reading!
One year ago: One-Pan Chicken Broccoli Rice Skillet
Two years ago: Overnight Oatmeal
OLIVE TOMATO FETA SALAD WITH ARTICHOKES
We LOVE this fresh, yummy and healthy salad!
- 6-oz. can black olives, drained
- 8-oz. container cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 14-oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 6-oz. container Feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, celery and Feta cheese. Mix well.
- Add parsley, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir until combined and refrigerate until ready to serve!
Leave a Reply