A delicious way to repurpose Ramen noodles. The broccoli and mushrooms make this lunch bowl fantastic and it’s super quick to put together in your skillet!
Happy Easter! I love Easter. It holds a special place in my heart and despite being exhausted, Easter-related adrenaline got me through the day. My joy mostly came from spending time with family and praising Jesus, but also from enjoying good food. Easter food is the best, isn’t it? Deliciously salty ham in your Instant Pot or you as easily in the crock pot, cheesy potatoes and baked asparagus….Mmmm! I hope I’ve inspired a traditional meal at your home!
And on a completely different end of the food spectrum, Ramen noodles deserve an Mmmm! I have consumed approximately one million packages of Ramen in my lifetime. They never get old and are so dang good. Which is why I got excited about the idea of repurposing them. Ditch the sodium-packed seasoning packet and do your own thing with these unique and yummy noodles!
Why I Love Making Ramen Noodles Recipe
Be creative as you want to be with the veggies in this recipe. I loved the broccoli-mushroom combo, but carrots would be great, too. Or celery, cauliflower, peppers, zucchini or snap peas.
I enjoyed this lunch for four consecutive days and it became more enjoyable each time because I made it a little bit different each day but it was so quick to put together and still tasty. This is such an affordable meal too – ramen doesn’t cost much and you can create enough for one or put together enough for your whole family. This will be a new lunch go-to!
Enjoy the remainder of your Easter, friends! I’m praying that you all enjoyed your day, as well. Thank you so much for reading. Have a wonderful week!
Need Another Quick & Easy Dinner Option?
- Enjoy a pizza, a pasta and a casserole all in one in this dish that your family will be thrilled to have for dinner! Serve this 5-Ingredient 30 Minute Pizza Pasta Bake for a busy evening!
- Put together a delicious, flavorful and hearty comforting meal that’s ready in 30 minutes and shares the flavor of your favorite Mexican foods in this Taco Soup!
- If you love having an air fryer like I do, then you must try and prepare Salmon for dinner because dinner is on the table in less than 30 minutes and there’s some magic working in that convection oven!
Chicken Veggie Ramen Bowl Recipe
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley fresh, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 48 oz chicken stock
- 2 cups chicken shredded, cooked (suggestion: pull meat from a Rotisserie chicken)
- 2 packages Ramen noodles
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until veggies are fragrant and begin to get soft.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add chicken and Ramen noodles and simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until noodles are cooked through. Serve warm!
This is easy and so good for a quick soup. I add the ramen chicken seasoning packs for added broth flavor and also love adding carrots to this.
Yes, that sounds delicious. It’s fun to be able to add veggies and other ingredients. Whatever you have on hand can make a delicious soup!
Pinning!! Love ramen 🙂 Totally adding a some sriracha too 🙂
Beth, the addition of Sriracha would send this over the edge of deliciousness! GREAT idea!