Turn the delicious and popular Chick-Fil-A peppermint (or any flavor!) milkshake into an irresistible frozen pie. This is a super easy and delicious dessert to share at your next holiday gathering!
This is the first holiday season that the irresistible Chick-fil-A Peppermint Milkshake has been on my radar (and in my belly). I cannot believe I’ve been missing out on this deliciousness. And I’m happy to have it in my life! If you’ve tried them, you know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, well then what are you waiting for?! GO! So I was peeking around online because I absolutely have to recreate my own version of this yummy shake and I found something even better: Chick-fil-A Peppermint Milkshake Pie! So here is my version of this frozen pie. I made this for a holiday party last weekend and it was a huge hit. Adults and kids alike swooned and asked for more.
Do I have to use Chick-fil-A shakes to make this pie?
It is preferred that you use Chick-fil-A shakes because NO ONE MAKES ‘EM BETTER, but it is not necessary. Make your own peppermint shake or grab one from a different establishment. OR! Use a different flavor of milkshake! Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, they would all turn out great and taste delicious!
What if I can’t find Winter Oreos?
If you can’t find winter Oreos, do not fret! Any variety of Oreo will work great. The red filling inside the winter Oreos adds fun holiday color, but it is not a necessity.
Can I use Homemade Whipped Cream for this recipe?
Absolutely yes! If desired, replace Homemade Whipped Cream with the whipped topping called for in the recipe card.
What should I bake for the holidays?
Technically this Peppermint Pie is a NO-bake dessert, but a delicious dessert nonetheless. If you are looking for other holiday dessert ideas, check out my roundup that includes all of my best holiday baking recipes. If you can’t find an idea or two there, browse through my desserts tab where you will find about a zillion different types of cookies, bars, cakes and so much more. When it comes to sugary recipes, I’ve gotcha covered, friends.
Promise me you’ll try this frozen pie and that you’ll come back and tell me how it turned out! Thanks for being here. See you next week!
Frozen Peppermint Pie
- 26 winter Oreo cookies crushed - 2 cups
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1-2 large peppermint shakes no whipped cream on top and preferably from Chick-Fil-A
- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes for topping
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips for topping
- Place the crushed cookies in a 9-inch pie plate. Add the melted butter, stir to combine and press cookie crumbs into the bottom and up the sides. Freeze 30 minutes. Pour the shake(s) into the crust and freeze for an additional hour. Spread the whipped topping over the top and freeze for an additional hour.
- Sprinkle the candy cane pieces and chocolate chips over the top, cut into slices and serve!