Make your own Healthy Nutty Granola minus the preservatives! Kids and adults alike love this breakfast treat or snack!
Are you still enjoying Thanksgiving leftovers? I’ve enjoyed turkey and mashed potatoes and corn and cranberries and stuffing every meal for the past two days. I love Thanksgiving! (read: I love food.) In addition to face-stuffing, we’ve immensely enjoyed family togetherness over the past few days. I hope you all can say the same. Family time is the best!
Speaking of best, you are gonna want to make this Healthy Nutty Granola like right now. It contains no preservatives or other garbage and it is SO delicious. We like to enjoy it for breakfast and also for anytime snacking.
To keep this granola as healthy as possible, I left out artificial sweeteners but please feel free to swap out the nuts/seeds/dried fruit for different varieties. Pecans or walnuts or almonds would be great replacements.
You and your crew are going to love this Healthy Nutty Granola! ENJOY! Also enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks for being here!
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour contents evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring twice throughout baking process to ensure granola does not burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Store in airtight containers for up to 3 months.