This is the easiest, most delicious Beer Bread recipe you will find! Only a handful of ingredients are required for this no-fail, flavorful loaf of bread. A slightly sweet and salty crunch comes in each bite making this Best Beer Bread Recipe a savory and sweet snack!
Over on the Pip and Ebby baking group on Facebook, next month’s challenge is Beer Bread! Try this recipe, or one of your own, and join us in the challenge! I love Beer Bread for a few reasons: 1. IT. IS. EASY. I’m talking just a few ingredients and minimal mixing. 2. Who was the genius who spilled beer into their bread dough, discovering this delicious marriage? It is so tasty. 3. The beauty! Look at that textured terrain! 4. No-fail recipes are the best.
Is there any better smell in the world than bread baking in the oven? My house smells amazing right now and two slices of Beer Bread made a great lunch.
If you’re looking for some other yummy-smelling, yummy-tasting bread recipes you absolutely have to check these out, too: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and Banana Bread! I would also recommend trying out Irish Soda Bread – this is a bread with a sweet crust but a sweeter inside awaits – cranberries or raisins sweeten the dense moist bread too so you get to enjoy a delicious slice of bread! Mama Gourmand lays out the directions for this Sweet Irish Soda Bread.
Have a great rest of your week, my friends. Enjoy this delicious Beer Bread recipe and don’t forget to join June’s baking challenge!
Quick Bread Recipes
- Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe -, Pumpkin AND bananas join forces in this tasty bread! This is a great fall treat and your house has never smelled so good.
- Reese’s Banana Bread – Add Reese’s peanut butter cups to Banana Bread to make it a delectable treat! You’ll never look at a loaf of banana bread the same ever again.
- Blueberry Zucchini Bread – This bread does not disappoint! It is super moist and delicious!
Best Beer Bread Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 12 oz beer
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the honey, beer and 1/4 cup of the melted butter to the bowl. Stir until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Using the back of a spoon or a rubber spatula, smooth the top so the batter is even. Pour the remaining 1/4 cup of melted butter evenly over the top. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out totally clean.
- Let bread sit for 5 minutes. Use a butter knife to release the bread from the sides of the pan and turn the bread out onto a cutting board. Cut into slices using a serrated bread knife and serve.
Let bread sit for 5 minutes.