These Blueberry Peach Muffins are moist and packed with delicious fruit flavor. Serve warm with butter for breakfast or a snack!
I recently shared my favorite Blueberry Muffin recipe with you, but this new recipe with blueberries and peaches takes the whole muffin situation to a new level of delicious. This is the perfect snack or breakfast when peaches are in season! Ripe, juicy peaches are bursting out of every grocery store I walk into lately and I grab myself a giant box every single time. There’s something so special about in-season fruit, am I right?
A few notes about these Blueberry Peach Muffins so that they are the best little muffin they can possibly be for you:
– If your peaches are super ripe and juicy, pat them dry with a paper towel before adding them to the batter in order to avoid an overly-moist final product.
– Fill up those cups! The batter should fill the muffin cups at least to the brim, if not a little more.
– Don’t skimp on the crumbles! It may seem like overkill to add all of the crumbles to the batter, but you will be happy you did. Use ’em up!
– You can skip flouring the blueberries if you’re short on time.
– For the yummiest Blueberry Peach Muffin experience, serve warm straight from the oven with a pat of butter!
– If you’re feeling indulgent, serve them with glaze drizzled over the tops! Whisk together 1 cup confectioner’s sugar with 2-3 tablespoons milk.
It’s no secret that I’m in love with the peach-blueberry combo. Also check out my Peach Blueberry Cheesecake and my Peach Blueberry Crisp! YUM. Now go grab yourself a box of juicy peaches and start baking!
I’m hoping you all have a wonderful week!