These Blueberry Peach Muffins are moist and packed with delicious fruit flavor. Serve warm with butter for breakfast or a snack!
I recently shared my favorite Blueberry Muffin recipe with you, but this new recipe with blueberries and peaches takes the whole muffin situation to a new level of delicious. This is the perfect snack or breakfast when peaches are in season! Ripe, juicy peaches are bursting out of every grocery store I walk into lately and I grab myself a giant box every single time. There’s something so special about in-season fruit, am I right?
A few notes about these Blueberry Peach Muffins so that they are the best little muffin they can possibly be for you:
– If your peaches are super ripe and juicy, pat them dry with a paper towel before adding them to the batter in order to avoid an overly-moist final product.
– Fill up those cups! The batter should fill the muffin cups at least to the brim, if not a little more.
– Don’t skimp on the crumbles! It may seem like overkill to add all of the crumbles to the batter, but you will be happy you did. Use ’em up!
– You can skip flouring the blueberries if you’re short on time.
– For the yummiest Blueberry Peach Muffin experience, serve warm straight from the oven with a pat of butter!
– If you’re feeling indulgent, serve them with glaze drizzled over the tops! Whisk together 1 cup confectioner’s sugar with 2-3 tablespoons milk.
It’s no secret that I’m in love with the peach-blueberry combo. Also check out my Peach Blueberry Cheesecake and my Peach Blueberry Crisp! YUM. Now go grab yourself a box of juicy peaches and start baking!
I’m hoping you all have a wonderful week!
Blueberry Peach Muffins
- 3 tbsp. butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 3/4 cup salted butter softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 large ripe peaches peeled, pitted and chopped
MAKE THE CRUMBLE
- In a small bowl, combine the crumble ingredients (butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon). Mix well and set aside.
MAKE THE MUFFINS
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries and 1 tablespoon flour. Mix well and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners (or spray generously with cooking spray). Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer), combine the butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Gradually add to the butter mixture and beat on medium-low speed until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries and peaches.
- Fill the prepared muffins cups completely full of batter. The batter will be thick. Sprinkle the crumbles evenly over the tops. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Repeat with remaining batter and crumbles. Serve warm!