Turn the classic Club Sandwich into a jaw-dropping hot dip. This irresistible dip is a great party food or weekend appetizer/snack. Let your slow cooker make this delicious recipe for you!
About ten years ago my husband and I found this Club Sandwich Dip from Better Homes & Gardens jam-packed with all of the ingredients that makes a club sandwich so irresistible (ham, turkey, cheeses, mayo, bacon and tomatoes) and we immediately fell in love. We adapted it slightly, let it get nice and gooey in our crock pot and then we proceeded to eat the entire batch between the two of us. It wasn’t our healthiest day, but it’s proof that this delicious hot dip is impossible to resist. Since that day, we’ve declared this our favorite indulgent dip of all time. We still make it from time to time, but with a tiny bit more restraint. This hot, gooey dip is perfect for parties and will be the first thing on the party table to get gobbled up.
Watch this short video to see how easy it is to make this delicious hot party dip!
Enjoy the step-by-step video tutorial we have created for this recipe! Our goal is to make your time in the kitchen as easy as possible and to ensure that your version of this recipe is a success. See our full collection of cooking and baking videos on YouTube!
How did the club sandwich get its name?
Club sandwich is an acronym (much like the also-delicious BLT!) standing for Chicken and Lettuce Under Bacon. Except, chicken can sometimes be turkey (close enough) and this sandwich is typically served with a few extra ingredients, such as tomatoes, ham, pickles and cheese.
Best hot dips for a party
Hot dips and gooey party food in general are one of my specialties (obsessions), so let me share a few of my favorites with you!
What to serve with hot club sandwich dip
You can dip just about anything into this dip. Tortilla chips, pita chips, homemade potato chips, carrots, celery, flatbread, pickles, this list could go on forevahhhh.
Enjoy! Stop back and let me know how much you love it!
Club Sandwich Dip (Slow Cooker)
- 1 lb sliced deli turkey chopped
- 1 lb sliced deli ham chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese cut into chunks
- 12 oz. American cheese slices chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 oz. cherry or grape tomatoes quartered
- 3/4 cup pickles chopped
- Crackers or chips for dipping
- Add the turkey, ham, cream cheese, American cheese, mayo and seasoned salt to a slow cooker. Mix together and cook on low heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bacon, tomatoes and pickles; mix well. Cover and continue cooking on low heat for 10 minutes. Serve warm with chips or crackers! Top with extra bacon, tomatoes and pickles, if desired.
Adapted from this recipe from Better Homes & Gardens: https://www.bhg.com/recipe/turkey/club-sandwich-dip/