Great way to use up the leftover spaghetti noodles sitting in your fridge. Spruce up that tired spaghetti!
The clock has been ticking loudly in my aging ears. My 39th birthday is tomorrow, so I am preparing for my last full year of being 30-something. In addition to feeling like the middle ages are looming, this is also the end of the season of having more children.
This realization has been unexpectedly sad for me! We sorted through our baby items and gave some things away to a good friend last week. It is comforting knowing these items that have been so precious to us for so many years will be in a loving home!
As a thank you for passing the items along, our sweet friend made us a huge batch of spaghetti! It was such a nice gesture and also so nice to be able to sit down and have a yummy dinner with her. The following day I saw all of the leftover spaghetti noodles in our fridge and decided I wanted to spruce them up a bit.
I threw this totally delicious batch of noodles together and DEVOURED it. It was sooo good. This is the absolute perfect way to use up leftover spaghetti noodles! I made my batch extra spicy, but feel free to omit the peppers if that’s not your thing.
How To Make This Recipe
Start out with a bit of olive oil and minced garlic.
Stir that around for a few minutes and add sliced, pickled (or fresh) jalapeños (optional, but highly recommended), along with salt and pepper.
Stir for another couple of minutes and add a can of diced tomatoes.
When the mixture is warmed through, add cooked spaghetti noodles.
Mix everything together until the noodles become soft.
Serve warm! You are going to LOVE this. I’m wishing I had some spare noodles on hand right about now.
More Delicious Pip and Ebby Recipes
- Tootsie Roll Fudge
- Candy Bar Cookies
- Apple Sausage Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Dill Quick Pickles
- Grilled Tomatoes with Herbs
- Ice Cube Tray Popsicles
Will you help add value to Pip and Ebby?
If you make this recipe and love it, stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment. THANK YOU!
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup pickled or fresh jalapeno peppers sliced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti noodles
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the jalapeños, salt and pepper. Cook for another 3 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes and cook until mixture is heated through. Add the spaghetti and cook until the noodles are soft. Serve warm!