These Cheese Stuffed Burgers are oozing with gooey cheese! There’s cheese inside AND out! So delicious!
I have said “How did this HAPPEN?!” to myself approximately 197 times in the past two days. We have very suddenly decided to put our house on the market and OH-MY-GOODNESS we have a lot of useless crap in here. The amount of garbage sitting in our garage is astounding. My head is spinning and we’ve only just begun. Weeeee!
One night last week, back when my life was a bit simpler, I was craving a super cheesy burger. I had never tried stuffing burgers before and I’m so happy I gave it a whirl. These were delicious! Gooey cheese was everywhere!
I found that one pound of ground beef wasn’t quite enough to make four burgers, but 1 1/2 pounds worked great. The little splash of Worcestershire gave them a punch of yum.
I could eat one of these for breakfast without batting an eye. I’m pretty sure I’ve skipped a few meals recently due to house prep.
Enjoy these! I hope your week is wonderful!
One year ago: Chicken and Dumplings
Two years ago: Citrus Cubes
Grilled Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 1 1 /2 lbs. ground beef
- 3-4 splashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 1X1-inch squares cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Lettuce, tomatoes and ketchup for topping
- Light a grill over medium heat. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture into four equal portions. Form four very flat patties with hands. Place a chunk of cheese onto the center of each patty and fold the meat over to create a rounded patty.
- Place patties onto a lighted grill. Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired level of done-ness is reached.
- Place a burger onto the bottom half of each bun. Top each with a slice of cheese, a slice of tomato, a piece of lettuce, ketchup and the top half of the bun. Serve to hungry burger lovers!