You will fall in love with this incredible grilled cheese sandwich filled with Nutella, raspberries and Muenster cheese! It is fun and colorful and packed with cheesy goodness.
I am finally doing something my cute hubby has been telling me to do for years. I am unveiling a handful of dreamy, delicious grilled cheese sandwiches that have sadly gone mostly-unseen. My plan is to post one every week for the next sixteen weeks. Don’t miss out on this collection! Every single one of them will make your head spin and not in an Exorcist kind of way.
It seemed fitting to start with this Raspberry Nutella Grilled Cheese because it is pretty and fun and irresistible. It’s been a while since I’ve made it, but I recall my boys literally fighting over the last morsels. Enjoy!
Raspberry Nutella Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 tbsp. salted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 cups shredded Muenster cheese or 8 slices
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Place the bread slices on a flat work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of butter evenly over one side of each slice of bread. Flip the buttered bread slices over and spread ¼ of the Nutella over each.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Layer each sandwich as follows: Slice of bread, butter side down, Nutella side up, ½ cup shredded Muenster cheese (or 2 slices), ½ of the raspberries, ½ cup shredded Muenster cheese (or 2 slices) and slice of bread, Nutella side down, butter side up.
- Place sandwiches onto the hot skillet. Cook on each side for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until the bottom layer of cheese begins to melt around the edges. Cut in half and serve!