Throw FIVE ingredients into your crockpot and dinner is done! This is a great weeknight no-fail dinner that turns out great every time. Pork and cranberries make a delicious sweet and savory combo. Serve over rice or pasta, or eat solo.
The first dinner Dan ever made for me involved cranberries and chicken. I remember being impressed that not only was he making me dinner, but that he was using such an unconventional ingredient to go with meat. I loved it, but sadly never tried recreating anything like it until now. If you know me, you know that I love easy. Twice in the past few weeks I have tossed FIVE ingredients (yes, only five!) into my crockpot and a few hours later my house smelled amazing and we were enjoying a delicious dinner. This is one of those no-fail, easy dinners that I’ll make once or twice a month.
The pork can be replaced with chicken, if you prefer to go that route. Either way, the meat turns out so super tasty and tender!
I am off to tackle the rest of my day! Enjoy the week, friends.
And by the way, if you are looking for more great easy crockpot dinner recipes here are a couple other faves: Crockpot Pork Loin with Apples and Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 14 oz. cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 16 oz. French salad dressing
- Prepared white or brown rice for serving (optional)
- Place the pork chops, cranberry sauce, onion, honey and salad dressing into a crockpot. Stir mixture, cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours (or High heat for 4 hours). Stir occasionally, if possible.
- Serve over rice, if desired!
4 hrs (High heat) or 8 hrs (Low heat).