This Baked Brie with Pecans and Roasted Pepper Jam is super simple but ridiculously delicious. Serve as a party food, appetizer, side dish or snack!
Tonight may have been a bust, but it was a blessing-in-disguise sorta bust. The boys were supposed to spend the night with my sister while Dan and I attended a Christmas party. Sammy got sick, which was followed by Elijah asking for a nap (uhh…hello, impending sickness) and then the party was postponed because two other families had sick kids, as well. I am not happy for the sickness, of course, but very happy to have our boys at home since sickness insisted on invading their cute little bodies.
We had some yummy food ready to bring to tonight’s party and we couldn’t let it go to waste. So Dan and I had it for dinner! YUM! This baked brie is SO EASY, but when I tasted it I would have believed that someone had slaved over it. What a great party food!
I am beyond excited to share with you the dessert that I will finish tomorrow and that involves chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Eeeeek! Chocolate Layer Cake!
Wishing you all a healthy, fun and SAFE weekend! Thanks so much for being here!
What To Serve With Baked Brie
Baked brie is the perfect sweet or savory party food that is a total crowd pleaser. What dishes or toppings do you serve alongside this cheesy, easy appetizer? Read on for 19 delicious ideas about what to serve with baked brie!
Baked Brie with Pecans and Roasted Red Pepper Jam
- 1 puff pastry sheet defrosted according to package directions
- 8 oz. wheel Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup roasted pepper jam (substitution: any type of pepper jam or jelly)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place puff pastry sheet in the center and Brie in the center of that.
- Pile the pecans on top of the Brie, followed by the jam. Wrap the edges of the pastry sheet up and around the Brie and cinch with fingers. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Open up the bread using a knife or spoon and use crackers or chips for dipping.