Add this quick and delicious Broccoli Salad to your summer party list! It is a crowd pleaser!
The house prep tornado continues to sweep through our home, although thankfully it is slowing down. After thirteen years of living in this house, there has been A. TON. to accomplish in a few short weeks. In a few days we will officially be on the market and that is getting me through these next few days.
We spent a few hours at my sister-in-law’s new home today and I needed something quick and delicious to bring. This salad was perfect! It is a crowd pleaser and I love that it’s not overly saturated with creamy dressing.
If you want to slim it down even more, replace half or all of the mayo with greek yogurt and cut the sugar in half.
I hope you all had a fun Memorial Day weekend! Wishing you a wonderful week!
One year ago: The Best Mai Tai (Mirage Vegas Copycat)
Two years ago: Grilled Corn with Spicy Cilantro Lime Butter
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb. bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups red grapes halved
- 1 bunch green onions sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 5 stalks celery sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, grapes, green onions, celery and cheese. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, sugar and vinegar. Whisk until creamy. Add to broccoli bowl and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!