Pesto Ranch Chicken is one of those super simple dinner recipes with flavor that will blow your mind. Let your crockpot do the heavy lifting!
Pesto Ranch Chicken is one of the most underrated recipes on the planet, you guys. It is super simple, yet it contains the most delicious drool-worthy flavors you could ever imagine. The chicken comes out super tender every time, too.
Do you have a busy day coming up this week? If so, add this easy dinner to rotation. It requires MINIMAL effort on your end!
HOW TO MAKE PESTO RANCH CHICKEN
Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Top with an even layer of pesto followed by the ranch dressing mix. Pour the chicken broth over top.
Cook on Low setting for 5 to 6 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked and tender. Serve with rice or noodles. Spoon the juices from the slow cooker over top before serving.
DELICIOUS CHICKEN RECIPES
I like to buy bulk chicken packs at Costco – both chicken breasts and thighs work. It’s affordable and so versatile for cooking! Here’s some great ways to put that chicken to use.
- Instant Pot Whole Rotisserie Chicken – Cook a tender, perfectly roasted whole chicken in your Instant Pot in less than an hour! This recipe turns out perfectly every time.
- This one-pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables dinner is a win-win. It is easy to prepare and it is packed with flavor. Perfect meal for busy weeknights!
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken – You need to try this mixture on a bun because it’s an addicting and delicious lunch or dinner option that everyone will enjoy. Great weeknight meal AND the perfect party food!
- Not only is this the tastiest Lemon Chicken Piccata recipe you’ll meet, it is also super easy to prepare. Add it to your dinner rotation pronto!
- Easy Classic Chicken Alfredo is the perfect dinner recipe for busy nights. Done in 30 minutes and made in a single pan, everyone at the table will love this comforting dish!
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice is a perfect weeknight dinner. This yummy recipe boasts flavor, veggies and rice all in one dish. Kids and adults love it!
- Pineapple BBQ Chicken requires only FOUR ingredients and 30 minutes of your time. This quick and easy dinner recipe is packed with flavor and will feed your family quickly.
RECIPE NOTES: PESTO RANCH CHICKEN
- Make your own pesto sauce for an added flavor boost.
- Swap chicken breasts for thighs, if desired.
- Serve chicken over top cooked pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
- Be sure to spoon the juices over the chicken before serving!
FAQ ABOUT PESTO RANCH CHICKEN
The great thing about chicken dishes is that just about anything tastes great alongside them. Rice, potatoes, vegetables of any kind, salads and dinner rolls are all great options!
Yes, you can! Combine the pesto, ranch dressing and broth in a bowl and mix well. Coat the chicken in the mixture and add to a pan, pouring remaining sauce over the top. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Pesto Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 oz dry Ranch dressing mix
- 15 oz chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Top with an even layer of pesto followed by the ranch dressing mix. Pour the chicken broth over top.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked and tender. Serve with rice or noodles. Spoon the juices from the slow cooker over top before serving.