Pickle Rollups are most perfect appetizer for any type of gathering! Only THREE ingredients, ten minutes of your time and guests will be raving! These pop in your mouth so easily and will be gone in no time.
During my first year in college, my roomie and I had a few foods that we ate all the time. Vanilla ice cream with a heaping pile of gummy bears on top and grilled cheese sandwiches made with Texas toast were at the top of the list. Another favorite were these totally irresistible Pickle Rollups.
We’d load up on ingredients at Hy-Vee and go back to our dorm room and eat rollup after rollup until all of the ingredients were gone. This is the simplest little snack/appetizer and I cannot even tell you how addicting and delicious they are.
I learned post-college that Pickle Rollups are an ideal party food because they are super easy to make and guests will rave. Like, serious raving.
The salty-sweet combination is so simple yet so tasty. Pickle Roll ups are easy, guest-pleasing appetizers that are great for parties or football games or any type of gathering. Or for dorm-room snacking.
How To Make Pickle Rollups
Lay four stacks of corned beef slices (2/stack) on a flat work surface. Top each with a thick layer of cream cheese (it does not have to be pretty) and a medium-sized dill pickle. It helps to pat the pickle dry with a paper towel first.
Roll the corned beef slices around the pickles. The cream cheese will act as the delicious glue that holds everything together.
Cut each Pickle Roll Up into four equal slices and place on a serving plate.
How Long Can Pickles Last Unrefrigerated
If you have a jar of pickles staring at you and you are wondering whether to toss or eat, read this post about how long pickles can be left out of the fridge. You will learn everything you need to know about diving into a batch of pickled cucumbers safely.
Best Party Food
These Pickle Rollups are the absolute best party food, but if you need other ideas check out these delicious recipes:
Did you love this recipe?
If you make this recipe and love it, stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment. THANK YOU!
- 8 slices corned beef lunch meat
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 med dill pickles
- Lay corned beef in stacks of two on a hard surface.
- Spread 1 ounce of cream cheese onto each stack. Place a pickle directly in the center of each. Roll corned beef around the pickles and cut each roll into four equal parts.
- Allow cream cheese to sit out prior to preparing your roll-ups up to an hour ahead so it’s ready to spread.
- Corned Beef lunch meat can be substituted for ham or turkey.
- Once you have sliced your pickles into roll-ups, place them back in the fridge so the cream cheese firms up on your bite size pieces.