The classic banana split has been transformed into a delicious frozen dessert! Great for warm-weather parties!
At the end of every day I am always GRATEFULLY exhausted. I love the questions my boys bring to me and the attention, but it can be tiring. The second the little boys are tucked safely into their beds I sink into comfort mode. I immerse myself in work (which I thankfully love) or dig into a yummy dessert or snuggle with my hubby or watch a captivating tv show or movie.
THIS dessert is something I have looked forward to devouring for the past few nights. It is SO. GOOD. It alleviates the head-spinning that is caused by a crazy day of question-answering. It is a banana split in a pan. A frozen, delectable pan that you will NOT want to stop eating.
Can I use Homemade Whipped Cream for this recipe?
Absolutely yes! If desired, replace Homemade Whipped Cream with the whipped topping called for in the recipe card.
Layer a 9×13 pan with brownies, vanilla ice cream, banana slices, hot fudge sauce, chopped strawberries, caramel sauce and whipped topping.
Cover and pop the pan into the freezer for 4 hours (minimum). Top with cherries, extra banana slices and/or strawberry topping.
Be ready to WOW people with this dessert. Young and old alike LOVE it!
Other Favorite Pip and Ebby Recipes
- Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread
- Berry Basil Turkey Grilled Cheese
- Nutella Brie Banana Grilled Cheese
- Frozen Swiss Cake Roll Dessert
- Tomato Basil Soup
Banana Split Frozen Dessert
- 18.4 oz. brownie mix (family size)
- 1.5 quart container vanilla ice cream thawed
- 4 bananas sliced
- 11.75 oz. jar hot fudge sauce
- 16 oz. container strawberries hulled and chopped
- 12 oz. jar caramel sauce
- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Maraschino cherries, extra banana slices and strawberry topping if desired
- Prepare brownie mix in a 9×13 pan according to package directions. Evenly spread the ice cream over the brownies and top with an even layer of banana slices. Pour hot fudge sauce evenly over top, followed by strawberries and caramel sauce. Top with the whipped topping.
- Cover with foil and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours. Top with cherries and extra banana slices and strawberry topping before serving, if desired!