This gorgeous holiday punch can be made with or without alcohol and is a refreshing addition to your party table. Only FIVE ingredients and FIVE minutes of your time are needed to make this thirst-quenching festive punch that everyone will love!
We do quite a bit of hosting and entertaining and one of the things I get hung up on is what drinks to serve guests. Any time I set out an array of juice boxes and water bottles, it’s like people feel they need to drink them until they’re gone. Then we are left with empty containers spread around our house like hidden Easter eggs.
Making punch is super easy and definitely the way to go when larger crowds are involved. This limits the drink options, eliminates the trash-around-the-house problem and it is also a more affordable way to quench the thirst of guests. This easy punch recipe can be made with or without alcohol. It is the perfect drink to throw together for your upcoming holiday party!
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHRISTMAS PUNCH
If you love a good holiday drink, you are going to want to add this irresistible punch to your menu this year!
In a large punch bowl, combine:
- 12-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12-oz. can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups vodka (sober substitution: 1 1/2 cups ginger ale)
- 2 Liters lemon lime soda
Add ice cubes if desired to keep the punch cold. For a festive touch, add orange slices and fresh cranberries to the punch bowl. Serve immediately after mixing!
- The juice listed in the recipe can be catered to your own tastes. Consider replacing some of is with pineapple juice for a more tropical spin or lemonade for a summer variety.
- Add the frozen juice concentrates to the punch directly from the freezer. This will keep the punch cold for a while and eliminate the need to water it down with ice cubes. You can also consider refrigerating the cranberry juice and lemon lime soda beforehand to keep it extra cold.
- Feel free to either omit the oranges and cranberries or replace them with different fruit. Any type of fruit will complement the drink well and will be a festive addition to your punch bowl.
WHAT ABOUT THE PARTY FOOD?
Consider making party food to accompany your delicious beverage!
- Change it up by making candied pecans instead! These are a great snack and also the perfect addition to any leafy salad.
- Salty Toasted Coconut Chips are the perfect anytime snack, but they’ll also go fast on a party table!
- Transform the tart cranberry into a poppable snack by making these sugared cranberries. These come with a warning, though. They’re very hard to stop eating once you start.
- Cranberry Bliss Bars are even more delicious than the popular Starbucks treat. A delicious blondie is packed with cranberries, white chocolate chips and a hint of orange and is topped with dreamy cream cheese frosting! Great dessert to bring to parties!
- Holiday Snack Mix is one of my favorite snacks to bring to parties in the winter. Every time I do, it gets rave reviews!
- Double Chocolate Puff Corn is addicting and also gluten free!
- I don’t think this one needs any explanation: Baby Ruth Caramel Corn. Yep, the best.
- Fruit Pizza – The classic, crowd-pleasing Fruit Pizza has a cookie dough crust, dreamy cream cheese frosting and a colorful top layer of fruit and a tasty glaze. Great appetizer/dessert for parties of any kind, any time of the year.
- Sausage Cheese Dip – Sausage Cheese Dip is easy to make (let your crockpot do the work for you!), cheesy, flavorful and totally irresistible! Serve as an appetizer at your next party and it won’t last long. Only 6 ingredients required for this delicious party food!
- Punch bowl
- 12 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups vodka sober substitution: 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- Ice cubes
- Cranberries and orange slices for topping
- In a large punch bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, limeade concentrate, cranberry juice, vodka OR ginger ale and lemon lime soda. Mix well.
- Add ice cubes if desired to keep the punch cold. For a festive touch, add orange slices and fresh cranberries to the punch bowl.