Easily make your own Bacon Chive Butter at home! This butter goes perfectly with baked potatoes, corn or spread onto a slice of bread!
Vacation is lovely, oh so lovely, but the recovery and hustling required upon one’s return home can be classified as total insanity. Today has been a blur of swim lessons, doctor’s appointments, dirty laundry, gloomy weather, grocery shopping and dishes. I’m praying for a less blurry tomorrow that may include Perfect Baked Potatoes with this delicious Bacon Chive Butter (or as I call it, Loaded Baked Potato Butter) slathered all over it.
I can think of about ninety-seven different types of food that this Bacon Chive Butter would taste amazing with. To name a few: potatoes of any variety (like these Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes) and cooked any way, steak or steak bites, dinner rolls, corn on the cob or rice.
I’m always looking for different butter flavors because putting a little twist on butter makes food so much tastier. And who doesn’t love a loaded baked potato? By the way, if you, too, love loaded baked potatoes, check out my Twice-Baked Potatoes and Loaded Potato Soup!
If you love how this bacon chive butter sounds, consider making this Whipped Honey Butter from Hot Pan Kitchen!
Homemade Bacon Chive Butter
- 1 stick salted butter at room temperature (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles cooked
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp. colby jack cheese shredded, or cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, scrape the contents in a log shape onto a large piece of wax paper. Wrap the wax paper around the butter, creating a cylinder. Twist the ends of the paper and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Spread on baked potatoes or bread!