Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies are the best of all dessert worlds! Cheesecake, brownies, chocolate and peanut butter all in a single bite! This is the BEST kind of party food. It’s the first thing to get devoured every single time!
I’ve been making these brownies for years and they were due for an update. These babies are magical, I’m telling you. They are dreamy, chocolatey and peanut-buttery, with a touch of cheesecake hidden inside. Every time I bring these brownies to a party, they are the first things to go and people raaaaaave. Like, serious raving happens. They are as good as they look, and maybe even a little bit more than that.
MAKING REESE’S CHEESECAKE BROWNIES RECIPE WITH A VIDEO!
Enjoy the step-by-step video tutorial we have created for this recipe! Our goal is to make your time in the kitchen as easy as possible and to ensure that your version of this recipe is a success. See our full collection of cooking and baking videos on YouTube!
A few notes about Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies, because I wish I’d pointed these things out the first time around:
– If you can’t find a 19.5-oz. box of brownie mix, buy the largest size you can find. Sometimes the box will say “9×13” on the front.
– Prepare the brownie batter, but DO NOT BAKE IT until the cheesecake batter has been spread over the top. The brownie and cheesecake batters get baked together, at the same time.
– It’s ok if the cheesecake layer does not spread all the way to the sides. It’ll be a relatively thin layer before it’s cooked, but will puff up nicely after you pull it out of the oven.
– Get extra Reese’s Pieces to sprinkle on top, for an extra bit of fun. Also, did you know that you can now buy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that have Reese’s Pieces hiding inside? It’s a dream come true!
– I have 12 servings listed on the recipe card, but these are super-rich so I recommend cutting them into even smaller pieces when serving them at gatherings.
– Be prepared for Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies to be your new favorite dessert!
Enjoy the rest of your week, dear friends! Enjoy the brownies! Let me know how they turn out for you. Here are a few other delicious brownie options for you: Chocolate Caramel Brownies, Strawberry Cake Mix Brownies, S’mores Brownies
Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies
- 19.5 oz chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 oz Reese's pieces candy
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 12 large Reese's peanut butter cups chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions (do not bake). Spread the batter in pan and set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a stand or hand-held mixer using the whisk attachment until free of lumps. Add condensed milk and peanut butter and beat until smooth. Stir in the Reese’s Pieces candies. Carefully spoon the mixture over the batter and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheesecake layer is set and golden brown. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and whipping cream for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, heating in 15-second intervals if needed. Spread over the cheesecake layer and sprinkle Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces over top. Store covered in the refrigerator.