This Veggie Sandwich is fantastic, yes, with all of the vegetables and the sprouts, but the Avocado Ranch Dressing is the star of the show. You’ll want this for Cram-It-All-In Veggie Sandwich for lunch every single day!
Wooo! Happy first day of SPRING! It is chilly in our neck of the woods, but no complaints here. The sun is shining, the snow is (mostly) gone and in three days I will be basking in 80-degree heat in San Antonio. Yippee!
Last week’s lunch craze was super fruitful, or uhh veggie-ful. Some yummy new creations came from it, like this Veggie Sandwich that I slathered Avocado Ranch Dressing on. It was so good that it did not even make it to the table. I sat on my living room floor hunched over my photo setup, gorging as if I were a starving little piggy.
Enjoy your first day of spring, wherever you may be!
AVOCADO RECIPES AND IDEAS
Avocados are one of my favorite versatile foods because they taste amazing in so many different recipes! Here are just a few of my favorite ways to enjoy avocados!
SOLO! I love slicing an avocado in half, sprinkling sea salt into the flesh and spooning out bites for an easy, healthy snack.
Scrambled or fried eggs that are topped with avocado slices are an easy and yummy breakfast option!
Philadelphia Sushi Roll Bowls are one of my new favorite lunches.
Throw them on top of your next burger or put together a BLT with a Twist!
Spoon mashed avocado over a piece of toast and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
Cram it All in Veggie Sandwich
- 2 slices wheat bread
- 2 tbsp Avocado Ranch Dressing (substitution: pesto, hummus or mayo)
- Seasoning salt
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 3 tomato slices
- 6 cucumber slices
- 1/2 of an avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Small handful alfalfa sprouts
- Place bread on a flat work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of Avocado Ranch Dressing evenly onto each slice of bread. Sprinkle seasoning salt over the dressing.
- Layer sandwich as follows: Slice of bread (dressing side up), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, sprouts and remaining bread slice (dressing side down). Slice in half and enjoy!