These Reindeer Cookies are not only adorable, but EASY to make. Impress people by bringing them to your next holiday or Christmas party!
Here we go, December! The month of crazy. I intend to simplify this month every single year, but it is SO. HARD. I’m learning that it’s impossible to simplify completely, but it IS possible to simplify in little ways, like by making party food easy.
These adorable Reindeer Cookies will make people think you slaved over them all day when they really only require 30 minutes of your precious holiday time. I don’t always recommend refrigerated dough and store-bought frosting, but this month? Highly recommended.
HOW TO MAKE REINDEER COOKIES
Generously spread frosting over each sugar cookie. Place Nutter Butters onto the lower center of the frosted cookie and press down gently. Add the pretzel “antlers” and press down gently.
Pipe frosting onto Nutter Butters for eyes eyes, noses and smiles. Press the brown M&M’s into the eyes and the red ones into the noses. Serve and enjoy!
RECIPE NOTES: REINDEER COOKIES
- Buy refrigerated sugar cookie dough for an easy cookie base for this recipe or make your own cookies!
- Store bought chocolate frosting is easy, but it isn’t hard to make your own quick batch of chocolate buttercream.
- Give your reindeer different eye colors for fun.
OTHER DELICIOUS HOLIDAY RECIPES
Add these delicious cookies to your holiday baking list, too!
- These festive Christmas Tree Brownies are great for holiday parties! Transform an easy, simple pan of brownies into an extraordinary dessert.
- Triple Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint Frosting are already a thick, perfect cookie but Nutella sets them over the edge in goodness.
- These Chocolate Kiss Cream Cheese Cookies are a great dessert for gatherings any time of the year. They are light, creamy and sugary, with just the perfect kiss of milk chocolate!
- Hot Cocoa Cookies are like enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, except in cookie form. Chocolate oozes from the centers of these marshmallow-topped treats.
- Oreo Balls are an easy no-bake dessert requiring only three ingredients! This easy dessert is great for the holidays or any time of year. Decorate with colored sprinkles to be festive and match the occasion.
- These are the BEST Gingerbread Cookies you’ll find! Super easy to make and loved by everyone. Great for the holidays!
Reindeer Cookies Recipe
- Generously spread frosting over each cookie. Place Nutter Butters onto lower center of frosted cookie and press down gently. Add the pretzel “antlers” and press down gently.
- Pipe frosting onto Nutter Butters for eyes eyes, noses and smiles. Press the brown M&M’s into the eyes and the red ones into the noses. Serve and enjoy!