This Pull-Apart Pizza Ring is pizza at your hungry fingertips. Great kid-friendly recipe that has all the flavor of pizza in a fun pull-apart bread. Have fun making it with your kids too. Cater ingredients to your family’s liking and dip it into a tasty marinara sauce.
Today is a day for unique things because this day doesn’t always exist. I attempted explaining Leap Year to my boys and their eyes glazed over. You see, there’s this day, today, that is here, but it is not here every year. It vanishes off the calendar on most years…crickets chirping…
Although this Pull Apart Pizza Ring isn’t super out of the ordinary, it would be if I were to put sprinkles in it. Or a S’mores version would be fun. This recipe is a basic template and can be catered to your liking or to the day, whether it be an ordinary or unique one.
This cheesy pepperoni version is delicious and a total kid pleaser. If you are looking for an easy dinner, you need not look any further!
Are you doing anything unique today? Whatever kind of day you are having, make it a great one!
Pull Apart Pizza Ring
- 2 16.3 oz. pkgs. refrigerated biscuits
- 8 oz. pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a bundt pan or round baking dish with cooking spray.
- In four batches, stack 4 biscuits, each with sauce, pepperoni and cheese on top. Place all biscuits in a ring, filling up entire pan. Top with any remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until biscuits are baked through. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.