These hot Baked Cheesy Beef Sandwiches are the PERFECT party food. Bring them to your next party, no matter the theme or season, and they will be a hit!
The new website is up! Woo! Please bear with me as I sort through some kinks, such as my Print Recipe buttons that don’t work AT ALL. I’ll get them working, I promise. In the meantime…please, no nasty emails! 🙂
I don’t know about you, but I love discovering recipes that are great party dishes. You know, things you can bring to a party and KNOW will get rave reviews and get devoured quickly. This is one of those recipes. It is easy to prepare, it is totally delicious and it’ll be gone in minutes!
I couldn’t decide whether to call these sliders or sandwiches or appetizers. They are all of the above! Enjoy!!
Baked Cheesy Beef Sandwiches
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls, halved
- 8 tbsp. butter melted
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and diced tomatoes to the skillet. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until onion and garlic is fragrant and soft. Remove from heat.
- Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with them bottom halves of the rolls. Top with the cheddar cheese slices, the beef mixture and the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients: melted butter, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and pour evenly over the sandwiches. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately!