Change up regular old snack mix by adding a S’mores twist! This sweet and salty S’mores Snack Mix is a party favorite!
Over the weekend we celebrated our youngest cutie’s sixth birthday. It seems impossible that six years have passed since that precious first moment we met him. And boy did we celebrate! So many of his friends came and the kids had a blast. I wanted to bring a snack that was both salty and sweet and this S’mores Snack Mix was a total hit. Both the kids and the adults kept coming back for more.
If you are looking for a super easy snack to bring to any gathering, you have found it! I will make this again and again.
Words are short today, folks. My plate is heaping and therefore I must go un-heap it. Thanks for reading and ENJOY the recipe!
S'mores Snack Mix
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 4 cups Tiny Twists pretzels
- 10 oz. miniature marshmallows
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- Place two large pieces of wax paper on a flat surface. In a large bowl, combine Golden Grahams, pretzels and marshmallows. Mix well and pour into an even layer over the wax paper.
- Pour chocolate chips into a small bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth. Drizzle over snack mix. Let sit for 1 hour, or until chocolate has hardened.
- Scoop into a large serving bowl and serve!